Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Time Monster October 20 2008


I am here in Santiago, Chile and it is Monday night. But, I have brought Doctor Who Theater on the road. I brought one of my favorite classic episodes with John Pertwee as Doctor #3 and Roger Delgado as the Master. Roger is great in this episode.

While a bit long it is a really great story. I love it when the direction of the story changes completely in the middle when the action changes from England to ancient Atlantis. I think Atlantis is destroyed several times in several different ways in the Doctor Who universe.

I was by myself in the hotel room but I still talked back to the picture and made traditional comments, especially when the Master's TARDIS was clearly made of styrofoam or some other light material.

Doctor Who Theater cannot be stopped as it goes global.

No comments: